Sunday, December 1, 2013

Surgery Eve

Weeks ago, I assumed I had one working, normal uterus.  This evening, I prepare to get my partial vaginal septum removed tomorrow morning.  Definitely not something that I had on my bucket list.

I have never had surgery before.  Rather than watching the mid-season finale of "Walking Dead," I am browsing the internet for UD surgery stories.  Again, not something that I had wanted to do on a December evening like tonight.

Plus, there is the added addition of wondering what life will be like POST-surgery.  Will it be painful afterwards? Will my sex life be the same/better/worse/different/weird? Will I have to have further surgery? (Apparently this type of septum may need two separate surgeries to be completely removed)  This rare abnormality just leaves me with lots of questions and few answers.

I will just keep praying tonight for a clean surgery, speedy recovery, and try and focus on snuggling my husband and the zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment